Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

18 hours ago by barb

Re: getting started with lens baby

view post

horses love christmas too

Newer Topic | Older Topic

horses love christmas too posted by planetwrite December 11, 2008 01:13PM reply | quote
posted by planetwrite
I stopped off in the festive town square of Ocala for this photo shoot. These are some of my favorites and I love taking shots of christmas lights with the lensbaby 2.0
Re: horses love christmas too posted by Dharmatrekker December 12, 2008 09:03AM reply | quote
posted by Dharmatrekker

I'm partial to number 4...the bokeh of the lights and the reflections in the metallic horse are great together. Nicely done.

Emm

[marthabusse.com]
Re: horses love christmas too posted by RichB December 13, 2008 01:45AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

I really like #8 -- the human element amongst the chaos of the bokeh lights makes it special to me.

Rich
Re: horses love christmas too posted by Keithnc December 14, 2008 10:34PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

I agree the last one is the one I like the best. The green that crosses gets my attention.
Re: horses love christmas too posted by planetwrite December 16, 2008 10:39PM reply | quote
posted by planetwrite
Thank you all. Number 4 is actually not a metallic horse but a painted horse with just the right lighting by accident.

The lensbaby gives a nice feel to christmas lights that I love. I love how you are almost guaranteed not to repeat someone elses work when you whip out a lensbaby.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today