Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Huntington Library gardens

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Huntington Library gardens posted by ScottM December 09, 2008 12:43PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Went to the Huntington Library gardens in San Marino (near Pasadena) Ca. and used the plastic optic on a composer. What a great place, will be going back in the spring when the flowers should be great.
Scott
Re: Huntington Library gardens posted by RichB December 09, 2008 01:08PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Scott,

This is a GREAT series! I thought #1 was good, and then I saw #2, and then #3, and finally #4. They are all quite nice. I love the plastic optic.

Rich
Re: Huntington Library gardens posted by crfrey71 December 09, 2008 04:08PM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

I like #2 the best. I would crop off the top a tad on that one, because it competes against the 3 leaves in the center and lower part of the image. I love the look of that image. Has such a smooth painterly flow to it.
Re: Huntington Library gardens posted by igorsv December 09, 2008 09:48PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

I like the images with the bench.

Igor
Re: Huntington Library gardens posted by artsydots December 10, 2008 01:55AM reply | quote
posted by artsydots
I like number 2 also, but I like the current composition. That upper right corner feature acts like an arrow leading in to the image.
Re: Huntington Library gardens posted by BearWoodsDavid December 10, 2008 02:33AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Nice series, love the benches.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Huntington Library gardens posted by Keithnc December 11, 2008 01:33AM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Great series, my favorites were 2 and 3.
Re: Huntington Library gardens posted by ranfoto December 11, 2008 04:29PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

The Huntington is one of my favorite places to hang out at when I visit San Marino ......I'll be heading over there during my holiday visit.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today