Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Photos from Nice, France, Set 1

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Photos from Nice, France, Set 1 posted by aramperez December 08, 2008 09:47PM reply | quote
posted by aramperez
Hi Folks,

I've had a LB 3G for about a year. In my job, I travel quite a bit and this time I shot quite a few number of photos with my LB in Nice, France. Here are 10 of them and I'll post some more later.

Enjoy,
Aram
Re: Photos from Nice, France, Set 1 posted by RichB December 08, 2008 11:26PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Aram,

These are some interesting perspectives from nice. The night shots are my favorites.

Rich
Re: Photos from Nice, France, Set 1 posted by aramperez December 08, 2008 11:46PM reply | quote
posted by aramperez
Hi Rich,

There's a "chateau" from where I took the most of the shots.

I do like night shots because of what the LB does to points of lights.

Thanks,
Aram
Re: Photos from Nice, France, Set 1 posted by Mike Bokeh December 09, 2008 09:20AM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

Aram, I looked through your entire series, and they are all very nice shots.

Being a night exposure buff, I have to say that shot #9 is just beautiful.

Thanks for posting them.

Mike

Lensbabies make you think.
Re: Photos from Nice, France, Set 1 posted by aramperez December 09, 2008 04:15PM reply | quote
posted by aramperez
Thanks Mike! I like night exposures also since when I travel, I'm usually in meetings all day and I only have time to shoot in the evenings. I also like the effect that the LB gives to points of lights. I'm plan on getting the aperture disks with different shapes.

Thanks,
Aram

My Flickr Photos

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today