Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

46 minutes ago by noblenewf

Re: Macro

view post

First attempts with my LB Composer (and the macro set)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First attempts with my LB Composer (and the macro set) posted by Orlovsky December 08, 2008 05:18AM reply | quote
posted by Orlovsky
A couple of (very) quick snaps with my new Composer that turned up today - Excuse the not-so-great lighting, as these were both done quickly with a desk lamp to try and get the feel of the lens. For the record, these are both taken with a D50. I hope to find some spare time to play around with the lens soon, so I'll post some more pics when I get chance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2008 05:19AM by Orlovsky.
Re: First attempts with my LB Composer (and the macro set) posted by BearWoodsDavid December 08, 2008 05:34AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

It looks like you will have a lot of fun with the Composer.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: First attempts with my LB Composer (and the macro set) posted by Orlovsky December 09, 2008 04:35AM reply | quote
posted by Orlovsky
A little more tinkering (when I should of been working) today, has yielded some slightly more promising results (even if I do say so myself!)
Re: First attempts with my LB Composer (and the macro set) posted by ScottM December 09, 2008 05:36AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

you got it. Have fun with it, they are addicting. I find I use mine more than any of my traditional lenses.
Scott

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today