Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

17 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

2am, The Girl In The Pink Pyjamas And The Street`s With No Name

Newer Topic | Older Topic

2am, The Girl In The Pink Pyjamas And The Street`s With No Name posted by paul morgan December 04, 2008 09:24AM reply | quote
posted by paul morgan

Why was she sat in a car, how did I manage to become so lost in a bitter cold place far from home ?

These were just a few thoughts going through my head at the time.

Had a little too much to drink Saturday night following a conference, nipped out of the Hotel for a stroll and to clear my head, and ended up lost :)
Re: 2am, The Girl In The Pink Pyjamas And The Street`s With No Name posted by bogray December 04, 2008 09:43AM reply | quote
posted by bogray

These are sweet...I wish I had taken #1!
Re: 2am, The Girl In The Pink Pyjamas And The Street`s With No Name posted by KayBee December 04, 2008 10:20PM reply | quote
posted by KayBee

Pic #1 is very nice!!
Re: 2am, The Girl In The Pink Pyjamas And The Street`s With No Name posted by igorsv December 04, 2008 10:23PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

nice bending.

Igor.
Re: 2am, The Girl In The Pink Pyjamas And The Street`s With No Name posted by oliver tudoras December 05, 2008 04:17AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

likethis duo....very well bent..like the toning

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: 2am, The Girl In The Pink Pyjamas And The Street`s With No Name posted by Michael Lalande December 05, 2008 09:46PM reply | quote
posted by Michael Lalande

I really like #2
Re: 2am, The Girl In The Pink Pyjamas And The Street`s With No Name posted by ranfoto December 06, 2008 04:31AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Lost in wonderland ......glad you made it back to the hotel with these moments in time ........nippy Bent adventure :0
Re: 2am, The Girl In The Pink Pyjamas And The Street`s With No Name posted by paul morgan December 06, 2008 06:34AM reply | quote
posted by paul morgan

Always found that slightly detached from reality after a few beers helps my creativity.

Had a little too much beer that night :(

Thanks all

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today