Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

22 hours ago by RichB

Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups

view post

first weekend with a composer

Newer Topic | Older Topic

first weekend with a composer posted by JM November 30, 2008 11:31PM reply | quote
posted by JM
This are some photos I toke with my new composer lens,
I’m very pleased with the look and feel of the results

What do you think about them?
Re: first weekend with a composer posted by peterb533 November 30, 2008 11:54PM reply | quote
posted by peterb533

Welcome to the forum. Great shots especially like #1 and #3.
Re: first weekend with a composer posted by RichB December 01, 2008 12:15AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

JM,

Nice first shots with your Composer. I especially like #1 and the action capture of #3, and the adorable child in #4! Welcome to the forum -- hope to see more!

Rich
Re: first weekend with a composer posted by crfrey71 December 01, 2008 01:13AM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

NIce shots, but just need to get used to focusing with the composer. The sweet spots are a little off. On two of them, the sweet spot is clearly on the ear.
Re: first weekend with a composer posted by BearWoodsDavid December 01, 2008 04:44AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Welcome JM, I like the look of #5 the best.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: first weekend with a composer posted by JM December 01, 2008 05:21AM reply | quote
posted by JM
thanks to all for your comments

I'll try to improve my skills
Re: first weekend with a composer posted by Craig (Admin) December 01, 2008 08:44AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Hi JM,

Nice action shot, overall I would say bend your Composer less. With an aps sized sensor (non full frame 36x24mm) a little tilt goes a long way and you can easily move your sweet spot off of the image or only get half of the sweet spot in the image.

Looking forward to seeing more.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: first weekend with a composer posted by gimme09 December 01, 2008 04:32PM reply | quote
posted by gimme09

nice indeed..

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today