Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by jffoto

Re: Fly Away (4)

view post

New to site, an old friend, and unexpected gift.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New to site, an old friend, and unexpected gift. posted by Ash November 26, 2008 05:09AM reply | quote
posted by Ash

OK,here they are, a newbies LB 2.0 images.

Odd gave me his LB2.0, following a very nice un-birthday dinner, a few days ago, and I've been loving it ever since - (I'd been poaching it out of his bag for some time, ;-)

Odd gave me this after working with his new Composer + Optics kit; however I had to promise visitation rights - not hard when under one roof. (Besides I have reciprocity!)

The men at work images were shot after dinner, me in my dress and shooting vest,(bit out of place)- the workers were intrigued, but very nice.

A few other images as well.

Thanks for looking!

Ash

P.S. Avatar only non LB image.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2008 05:27AM by Ash.
Re: New to site, an old friend, and unexpected gift. posted by ranfoto November 26, 2008 06:36AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

A very Odd gift then, so there'll be no more poaching ....just sharing till you feel the need to Compose a bit ......kewl !
Re: New to site, an old friend, and unexpected gift. posted by RichB November 26, 2008 12:08PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Ash,

Looks like your enjoying your 2.0! You may have to borrow Odd's Composer --should be easy to do since you're under one roof.

Rich
Re: New to site, an old friend, and unexpected gift. posted by Odd Thomas November 28, 2008 11:11AM reply | quote
posted by Odd Thomas

So that's what you were doing when you ran me out of our darkroom.

Yaaay!

I told you this site would be fun; guess I better post some more LB work soon ;-)
Nice work by the way, as usual.

Odd Thomas

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today