Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

standing the test of time

Newer Topic | Older Topic

standing the test of time posted by ScottM November 25, 2008 10:21AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

old industrial door in Pittsburgh shot last fall and the tree was shot last weekend in Joshua tree national park. Both have stood the test of time.
Scott
Re: standing the test of time posted by kmac November 25, 2008 11:05AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

While I like both images the second is exceptional.
Re: standing the test of time posted by RichB November 25, 2008 12:21PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Scott,

I also like the second image very much, and the treatment as well.

Rich
Re: standing the test of time posted by BearWoodsDavid November 25, 2008 12:27PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Very nice as Black and White/sepia tones.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: standing the test of time posted by Ol' Don November 26, 2008 07:54AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Both shots are really nice.

Did you add some textures to #2?

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: standing the test of time posted by ScottM November 26, 2008 08:01AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. OL' Don, I did add a texture layer to #2.
Scott
Re: standing the test of time posted by igorsv November 27, 2008 02:59AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Great work. I esp. like #2.

Igor
Re: standing the test of time posted by Xavier November 28, 2008 01:27PM reply | quote
posted by Xavier

Awesome. Really like the "seediness" of #1. Is that weird?? :)

X
Re: standing the test of time posted by jumpinjimmyjava November 30, 2008 10:04AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Both are great Scott. I too like the grunge of N0.1 And No.2 is just exceptional - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today