Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by PBlais

Re: New Guy Checking In

view post

A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by AJ November 20, 2008 05:39PM reply | quote
posted by AJ

Some randomness from my world.

1. I really like the sunflare I get with my Lensbabies.
2. The kiddo loves that carrier.
3. I pity the fool who orders cocktails after 1:30am.
4. My other passion, golf.
5. A fellow photographer capturing his world.
6. The man, the myth, the legend.....drinking a beer at last call.

Thanks for looking. :)

Peace and Happiness
AJ

[www.flickr.com]
Re: A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by AJ November 20, 2008 05:45PM reply | quote
posted by AJ

A few more from Halloween. I work in the kitchen at bar. I snapped a few photos of the patrons and employees after I got off, around 1 a.m. A great time to see some interesting folks. :)

Peace and Happiness
AJ

[www.flickr.com]
Re: A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by BearWoodsDavid November 20, 2008 08:44PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Great series AJ. Keep the hands and feet away the toddler's mouth!!! The kids got a bite!
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by igorsv November 20, 2008 09:12PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

I like this randomness. You gave us a glimpse of your world.

Igor.
Re: A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by oliver tudoras November 20, 2008 09:16PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

excellent set as always my friend

ATB

HAPPY WEEKEND

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by RichB November 20, 2008 11:05PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

AJ,

Very nice. Random shots can tell us alot.

Rich
Re: A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by ranfoto November 21, 2008 02:32AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Always interesting AJ, your worldview .....from moose to Mr. "T" ........glad to know most of this was on a make-believe day and not daily reality ....hee !
Re: A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by paul morgan November 21, 2008 06:45AM reply | quote
posted by paul morgan

Love the set, especially the golf shot.
Re: A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by kmac November 21, 2008 09:10AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Love the title - your bots are always wonderful - thanks for sharing the rest.
Re: A bot, a tot and Mr. T........A gopher, a voyeur, and Mr. C posted by gimme09 November 24, 2008 05:06PM reply | quote
posted by gimme09

love the guy in us flag hat.. so cool

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today