Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

More from the park in Black and white sorta

Newer Topic | Older Topic

More from the park in Black and white sorta posted by Ol' Don November 18, 2008 06:37AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

From my day at the arboretum a couple of weeks ago.

Thought I would try some toned black and white.

Nikon D-80 and the LBO at f4.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: More from the park in Black and white sorta posted by David Morel November 18, 2008 07:03AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

The last photo is really nice! Would like to see it in color or a more contrasty black and white!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: More from the park in Black and white sorta posted by RichB November 18, 2008 07:05AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Ol' Don,

My favorites in this series are #2 and #5. Thanks for sharing and for you work with the B&W imaging.

Rich
Re: More from the park in Black and white sorta posted by igorsv November 19, 2008 03:22AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Nice set. Good bending.

Igor
Re: More from the park in Black and white sorta posted by mitchabell November 19, 2008 03:57AM reply | quote
posted by mitchabell

No. 2 really works well. Nice shot!
Mitch
Re: More from the park in Black and white sorta posted by kmac November 19, 2008 11:25AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Nice set - like the first, second, and last images especially. Thanks for sharing.
Re: More from the park in Black and white sorta posted by Keithnc November 19, 2008 10:11PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Nice set of B&W's. My favorites were 4 and 5. I liked the texture of the tree and the pattern of the lilypads
Re: More from the park in Black and white sorta posted by jamesdavidphotography November 20, 2008 12:36PM reply | quote
ditto on #2 and #5... nice.
Re: More from the park in Black and white sorta posted by Ol' Don November 20, 2008 02:04PM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Thanks for the comments everybody.

I think it is interesting to hear the slight differences of opinion.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today