Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by strelar

The Scream

view post

Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by joe r November 14, 2008 04:44AM reply | quote
posted by joe r

I've been shooting with the new zone plate optic this week, and brought the Lensbaby along for an evening/night tour of Alcatraz last night. Enjoy the photos! - Joe
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by kudzu November 14, 2008 10:23PM reply | quote
posted by kudzu

Really like #3. Spooky. All three are nicely done.
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by jamesdavidphotography November 15, 2008 01:42AM reply | quote
Is that a real guard or a mannequin? Cool images.
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by oliver tudoras November 15, 2008 03:14AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

nice set..#3 is a cracker

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by RichB November 15, 2008 03:40AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Joe,

I really like the zone plate result in #3. Thanks for sharing.

Rich
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by ranfoto November 15, 2008 04:31PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Back with a new Bender and Bending the Bay ......
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by BARONDLA November 15, 2008 09:47PM reply | quote
posted by BARONDLA

Favorite is #3. Great effect. Zone plate is an interesting lens.
thanks
barondla
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by crfrey71 November 16, 2008 11:48AM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

love #3! Great mood the zone plate created! Added that to my favorites.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2008 01:29AM by crfrey71.
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by Keithnc November 16, 2008 11:49PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Nice group of shots, I liked #1 and 3. Number 3 looks ghostly.
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by joe r November 17, 2008 02:34AM reply | quote
posted by joe r

Thanks, everyone!

The guard is a dummy in a glass case, which reflected the overhead fluorescent lighting at certain angles.

Ran D., your comment cracked me up!
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by crfrey71 November 17, 2008 05:29AM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

joe r
Thanks, everyone!

The guard is a dummy in a glass case, which reflected the overhead fluorescent lighting at certain angles.

Ran D., your comment cracked me up!

That explains the florescent light on the guard.
Re: Lensbaby with Zone Plate on Alcatraz posted by ranfoto November 17, 2008 06:19AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Joe.....somebody has to Bend the goings on over there on the coast, and you do it well, so keep sharing the weird world of the Bay Area, glad to know my words brought a smile even if they are somewhat Bent :))

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today