Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

21 hours ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by rannestad November 13, 2008 03:27PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

I received the Composer last Friday together with the different optics. I wanted to make a series to reflect the properties of these optics. I did that two days later (Sunday).

You may have seen the series: [lensbaby.com]

Now, exactly one week after I received the Composer, one of the images was chosen as Photo Of The Day at digitalimage.com. Cool, isn't it? Thank you Craig and the whole Lensbaby team for these wonderful tools.

Today's specials at digitalimagecafe: [www.digitalimagecafe.com]
The image is here: [www.digitalimagecafe.com]

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2008 03:29PM by rannestad.
Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by ranfoto November 13, 2008 03:57PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Bjorn: An egotar is an egotar, even if your egoBender was chosen as the Best Image of the day ......well you ought to be in pictures.......a new career is Bjorn ...hee !

Sorry Eye could not resist the Punsterisms .....
Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by rannestad November 13, 2008 04:04PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

He he, Randy, I always smile when reading your posts. Awesome avatar of yours though. When did you become a woman?

Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by shurla5 November 13, 2008 07:50PM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

Congratulations, it is really a great self portrait.
Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by oliver tudoras November 13, 2008 08:00PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

congrats mate

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by RichB November 13, 2008 08:28PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Bjorm,

Congrats -- well deserved!

Rich

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2008 01:58AM by RichB.
Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by Va girl November 13, 2008 08:33PM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

Congratulations again Bjorn... this is a wonderful portrait. Perhaps folks over at the corner are warming up to the LB images!

Pam
Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by igorsv November 13, 2008 11:04PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Congrats! Well deserved.

Igor
Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by rannestad November 14, 2008 01:16AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Thank you for your kind words. I am excited about this.

Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by Craig (Admin) November 14, 2008 01:18AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Bjorn,

That is really cool.

Always impressed by your obvious motivation to create new and very personal work.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by mitchabell November 14, 2008 02:27AM reply | quote
posted by mitchabell

Bjorn - That is very cool. The LB collection will gain a much broader base of photographers. I agree with you that its a great set of products. Craig you hit the mark with these great new set of products. Look foward to the new fish eye in December!

Regards,
Mitch
Re: My Self Portrait (and now avatar) Chosen As Photo of the Day posted by ranfoto November 14, 2008 03:43AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

WhOt ?

When did you become a woman?

Oh my avatar......well you sexy boy......Ooooops sorry, I didn't switch over ......just needed a change of perspective !

I know I'll regret this posting .....Ha ! A bit of humor never hurts too long :)))

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today