Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

10 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

still struggling with needing more hands...critiques needed [=

Newer Topic | Older Topic

still struggling with needing more hands...critiques needed [= posted by donkeytiara November 09, 2008 10:07AM reply | quote
posted by donkeytiara

....my 4th outing with my lensbaby 3g....and my first attempts at photoshop....any suggestions or comments are wildly appreciated! [=

"don't be an adolph quitler!!" ~ the tick
Re: still struggling with needing more hands...critiques needed [= posted by jamesdavidphotography November 09, 2008 02:55PM reply | quote
#2 is interesting with the solarization effect; also like the colors in the image.

As for needing more hands, the more you use the lens, the easier your process will be. I usually start with the focus ring handles in the middle between the post; quickly bend and set, then use the focus ring to sweeten it up. I've become faster and more accurate with this process.
Re: still struggling with needing more hands...critiques needed [= posted by ranfoto November 10, 2008 02:59AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Blending is fun, but too much of a good thing can spoil your Bending ......less is more .....too bad I don't always practice what I preach :))

Blend on !
Re: still struggling with needing more hands...critiques needed [= posted by donkeytiara November 13, 2008 10:15AM reply | quote
posted by donkeytiara

ok....i have to ask and risk going into the negative cool points catagory (practically where i live anyways...) but what is blending?? signed, the novice

"don't be an adolph quitler!!" ~ the tick

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today