Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

16 hours ago by ughridk

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

The Harley Dealership After Hours

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by jbrunjes October 27, 2008 12:12PM reply | quote
posted by jbrunjes

My local camera club got into our local Harley Dealership after hours.
Here are some of the results. I had the only LB in the room. I got some interesting stares.
Joby
Re: The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by BearWoodsDavid October 27, 2008 12:20PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Very nicely done Joby. Were you using a creative aperture or is it just the effects of the specular highlights.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by jbrunjes October 27, 2008 12:25PM reply | quote
posted by jbrunjes

I have the creative aperture kit but have not played with it much yet. These are all with the 3g wide open.
Re: The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by RichB October 27, 2008 12:36PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Joby,

Cool images! Great job.

Rich
Re: The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by ScottM October 27, 2008 12:37PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Joby these are great, must have been a fun shoot.
Scott
Re: The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by Keithnc October 27, 2008 09:19PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Very nice job, great opportunity. I really like how the lights are bent in 3 and 4.
Re: The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by WilliamE October 28, 2008 06:09AM reply | quote
posted by WilliamE

Joby,
These are great. I love that eliptical blurred highlight effect from the LB. You have shown excellent examples of this with varying colors, #4 is my favorite, nice detail.
Re: The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by Darrell Marquette October 30, 2008 12:11AM reply | quote
posted by Darrell Marquette

Joby, these are all very nice because of the highlight effects. I especially like #1 with only one glass in the sweet spot.
Re: The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by jbrunjes October 30, 2008 01:59AM reply | quote
posted by jbrunjes

Thanks all,
This turned out to be a fun shoot. Most of the other photographers seemed to have macro lenses but I think the LB is a lot more fun.
I have to wait a while before I can buy a Composer... maybe Christmas...
Sigh.................
Joby
Re: The Harley Dealership After Hours posted by mitchabell October 30, 2008 03:24AM reply | quote
posted by mitchabell

Great job, your work must of stood out in your club. The first is my favorite of the group.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today