Latest Post

7 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

New composer photos

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New composer photos posted by clcarter October 18, 2008 06:44AM reply | quote
posted by clcarter

Hi everyone .. This is my first post to this forum, and I couldn't wait to "show and tell" my first photos with the composer. These were all taken on this afternoon on Taos Mountain (Taos, NM). The aspens are amazing against the green pine trees. These were taken with the single glass and the plastic optic. I have the composer on my 5D and the mode set to Av. I do find that it is shooting a bit hot and I have to correct this in post-processing. But otherwise, I love it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2008 06:45AM by clcarter.
Re: New composer photos posted by RichB October 18, 2008 07:39AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the Lensbaby Forum. #1, 6 and 8 are my favorties from this series. Nice first Composer shots!

Rich
Re: New composer photos posted by clcarter October 18, 2008 08:57AM reply | quote
posted by clcarter

Thank you! Tomorrow morning I will take the pinhole out for test.
Re: New composer photos posted by BearWoodsDavid October 19, 2008 09:15AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Welcome to the forum and very lovely images, Taos is beautiful this time of year.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: New composer photos posted by Keithnc October 19, 2008 09:52PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Welcome and great set of shots. My favorites were 1 and 5. I like how you captured the trees in #5.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today