Latest Post

1 day ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

A Few From the Barn

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A Few From the Barn posted by jbrunjes October 15, 2008 09:23AM reply | quote
posted by jbrunjes

I sometimes accompany my wife to the barn and usually have to babysit so much that I am lucky to get any shots off. Here are a few from today.
#3 looks like I threw dirt on the lens but it is actually a shot that had a ton of lens flare. I worked on it a few minutes and this is what came out.
#6 is my 2 1/2 year old daughter riding (wife on lead line).
Joby
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by BearWoodsDavid October 15, 2008 10:40AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Wonderful series Joby.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by RichB October 15, 2008 11:02AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Joby,

Very nice series. Looks like your daughter is a natural. Great images all.

Rich
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by Keithnc October 15, 2008 10:01PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Great set of photos. Nice portraits and they look great in B&W
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by kmac October 15, 2008 11:46PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Nice series - love the expression in the last image.
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by themacguy2k October 16, 2008 12:18AM reply | quote
posted by themacguy2k

Great shots! Looks like a lot of potential in that location. Hope to see more! Thanks for sharing.

Nate
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by essablue October 16, 2008 01:54AM reply | quote
posted by essablue

I love #1 and #4, what a character!

Kelly
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by jbrunjes October 17, 2008 12:57PM reply | quote
posted by jbrunjes

Thanks for the comments. The bearded man is one of the kindest and gentlest people I have met in quite a while. I felt bad about shot #4... He kind of looks like a serial killer!
Joby
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by pro bono October 17, 2008 12:59PM reply | quote
posted by pro bono

3 & 4 are the ones for me.
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by dallenp51 October 17, 2008 02:00PM reply | quote
posted by dallenp51
Very nice! 4&6 for me, but who could not pick #6?
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by ranfoto October 17, 2008 03:24PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Bending life is good, sometimes the light reflects a bit of aRt then the soul reflects on it and we smile .
Re: A Few From the Barn posted by jbrunjes October 18, 2008 11:55AM reply | quote
posted by jbrunjes

Thanks guys... I have been trying to take some shots "in the style of" some of the rest of you. I have a lot more work to do to get it right and will post better results when I get them. I am learning so much here. Thanks to all for your posts.
Ran... I totally agree.
Joby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today