Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

31 minutes ago by oliver tudoras

Re: On the other side

view post

New Multi-exposures...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New Multi-exposures... posted by David Morel October 14, 2008 11:54AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Trying out experimenting with multi-exposures. All three of these are 7 shot exposures. Let me know what you think...

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: New Multi-exposures... posted by themacguy2k October 14, 2008 11:58AM reply | quote
posted by themacguy2k

I like it!! Since the digital age there has been less of a need for shooting this way but I think that you have found a neat way to create something fantastic with it. I will have to write that down and remember to play with it sometime!

Thanks!

Nate
Re: New Multi-exposures... posted by igorsv October 14, 2008 09:38PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

I really like #1.
Igor.
Re: New Multi-exposures... posted by BearWoodsDavid October 14, 2008 10:53PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

David,
I really like the look of #2. I can't wait until the next couple weekends and my trips to the mountains!
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: New Multi-exposures... posted by Keithnc October 14, 2008 11:30PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

David,

Good work, #2 is my favorite. I have experimented a little with multi exposures. I'll have to try some more now.
Re: New Multi-exposures... posted by RichB October 15, 2008 12:53AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

David,

I like the abstract nature of #1 -- with the mingling of the soft blues, greens, and whites.

Rich

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2008 12:54AM by RichB.
Re: New Multi-exposures... posted by TripleYYY October 16, 2008 12:15AM reply | quote
posted by TripleYYY
Hi David,

The colour and comp works well in #2.

Y

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today