Latest Post

5 hours ago by Niefol

Early effort with new toy

view post

Knoxville, Tennessee

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Knoxville, Tennessee posted by kudzu October 13, 2008 06:20AM reply | quote
posted by kudzu

I am always seeing wonderful photos of other fabulous cities, so I jusy wanted to share a few of my home town. Nothing exotic, but every place has its charms. CC welcome
Re: Knoxville, Tennessee posted by RichB October 13, 2008 06:47AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Kudzu,

It has been YEARS since I have been to Knoxville. Your images make me want to get back to see that beautiful city again. Thanks for sharing.

Rich
Re: Knoxville, Tennessee posted by paul morgan October 13, 2008 08:46AM reply | quote
posted by paul morgan

Never visited but looks a great place, love the green bridge.
Re: Knoxville, Tennessee posted by themacguy2k October 13, 2008 12:14PM reply | quote
posted by themacguy2k

Knoxville... isn't that where the zoo is? I think I was there around the time of my honeymoon. Anyway... Nice shots! I especially liked #5. Something about the curve plus the sweet spot drew me in more for the color version then the sepia version.

Nate
Re: Knoxville, Tennessee posted by BearWoodsDavid October 13, 2008 09:44PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Very nice Kudzu. Knoxville is such a lovely city and so much is in your backyard there. I would love to someday relocate there with the Smoky Mountains an hour away. Come on down to Townsend and see us Nov 7-9 if you get a chance.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Knoxville, Tennessee posted by Keithnc October 13, 2008 09:51PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

It has been a long since I have been to Knoxville. It was during my college days a looong time ago. Didn't see much but the UT campus and the frat house we visited (go SigEp).

Very nice shots, I'll have to visit again, soon.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today