Latest Post

27 minutes ago by Mike Bokeh

Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread

view post

Hello

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Hello posted by KellyP October 12, 2008 04:32AM reply | quote
posted by KellyP
I am new to this forum and also not used to chat rooms. That having been said, I have a lensbaby 2.0 with the macro lenses 4 & 10. I have been using these and LOVE them. I have a couple of sample images if anyone would be willing to critique for me.
Re: Hello posted by David Morel October 12, 2008 05:32AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

I like what you are getting with the combination of LB and macro lenses!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: Hello posted by RichB October 12, 2008 07:14AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Kelly,

Welcome to the forum. Your macro.2.0 images are bright and colorful, as well as some interesting captures.

Rich
Re: Hello posted by KellyP October 12, 2008 07:33AM reply | quote
posted by KellyP
David,

I just checked out your website. The images are great. What are you using to get the distance shots such as the "rainyday?" When I use the just the LB 2.0 my focusing distance is not that great. In addition to the two macro lenses, I also have the wide angle lens with macro 37mm. Are you using the 3G?

Kelly
Re: Hello posted by kmac October 12, 2008 11:00AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Welcome to the forum and sharing images with us some interesting images - liked the second and last.
Re: Hello posted by ranfoto October 12, 2008 04:10PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Kelly: Since you are new here and this Forum has broadened it's topics into four new areas.....it's harder to get answers from specific posts and people .

If you want to get an answer from David, send him a PM and ask him to share his answer either back at your original post or get a Private Message only to your question .

It was easier in the past to get answers because there was just one place to chat and the post returned up to the top as the replies were made .

Now it so easy for posts to get lost or folks to not see your questions and reply back ......that's progress as we get more and more folks Bending ......good luck, take your time, and maybe just reply back on the posts you have questions about .....that is go to Davids original post to ask the question !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2008 04:11PM by ranfoto.
Re: Hello posted by Keithnc October 12, 2008 10:04PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Welcome Kelly,

Very good macro shots. Must have a steady hand to get them sharp using the 2.0. My favorites are #2 and #5.
Re: Hello posted by kudzu October 13, 2008 06:40AM reply | quote
posted by kudzu

Welcome to the forum, Kelly. Great work. Hope to see more. #2 and 5 are my favorites.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today