Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

The field Lincolnshire

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The field Lincolnshire posted by Bob Smick September 30, 2008 05:14AM reply | quote
posted by Bob Smick

Just joined. I am based in east of England and have been playing aroung since xmas with the lensbaby original and loving the wide angle adapter and f2. I never knew photography could be so much fun! look forward to getting to know you all. happy snapping
Re: The field Lincolnshire posted by RichB September 30, 2008 05:53AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Bob,

Welcome to the Lensbaby Forum. Good to see some of that beautiful England countryside. Nice shot with lots of feeling. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Rich
Re: The field Lincolnshire posted by pro bono September 30, 2008 08:00AM reply | quote
posted by pro bono

Terrific! Just enough detail to be comprehensible, but not so much as to answer all the possible questions; a stimulating balance of what is, and what might be.

It's also very appealing in purely graphic terms (i.e. if you ignore the details entirely & just revel in the colours, tones, shapes & textures). Perfect vignette, too.

Pretty damn impressive first post!
Re: The field Lincolnshire posted by BearWoodsDavid September 30, 2008 10:16PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing your work and getting to know you through your images.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: The field Lincolnshire posted by Duh_Vinci October 01, 2008 09:40AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Welcome!

Really enjoy the simplicity and minimalistic approach, thanks for sharing!

Regards,
D

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today