Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by jffoto

Re: On the other side

view post

Sunday morning in the garden

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sunday morning in the garden posted by BearWoodsDavid September 27, 2008 10:34PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

I had an hour to kill so I grabbed the new D200, 3G, tripod and went out to play. Thanks for looking.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by igorsv September 27, 2008 11:10PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Hi David, I really like number #3.

Regards,
Igor.
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by RichB September 28, 2008 12:39AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

These are all very beautiful, David.

Rich
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by susabell September 28, 2008 12:55AM reply | quote
posted by susabell

Lovely! It was hard to pick a favorite but I think I like the last one best
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by BearWoodsDavid September 28, 2008 07:45AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks Igor, Rich and Susabell. I can't wait for fall colors. I have three trips planned to the mountains.
David

David Akoubian

Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by Duh_Vinci September 28, 2008 09:54AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

David,

Very nice set indeed! I like the isolation, precise focus, vibrant colors of the first two, but if I had to choose one, it would be the third one with two water droplets, simplicity beautifully captured!

Regards,
D
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by BearWoodsDavid September 28, 2008 11:13AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks D.

David Akoubian

Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by Keithnc September 28, 2008 09:43PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Nice shots. I was leaning toward #3 until I got to the last one. Very good pixs.
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by jamesdavidphotography October 04, 2008 04:15AM reply | quote
First one is great.
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by ScottM October 04, 2008 05:39AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

very nice David, #3 is my fav.
Scott
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by BearWoodsDavid October 04, 2008 10:13AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks again for looking and the kind comments.
David

David Akoubian

Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by themacguy2k October 06, 2008 02:34PM reply | quote
posted by themacguy2k

WOW... I love these.. makes me want to go plant flowers so I can shoot photos of them. Great job!!

Nate
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by lokki October 07, 2008 10:51AM reply | quote
posted by lokki
These are all very cool, but I am leaning towards #4 for the simplicity, and #5 for the pattern. Great eye :)

[blog.lightningsymphony.com]
[photoshoptechniques.com]
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by essablue October 07, 2008 12:34PM reply | quote
posted by essablue

David, your work is always very impressive! The clarity of the stamen on #1 is fantastic, and #5 is gorgeous!

Kelly
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by jbrunjes October 07, 2008 08:23PM reply | quote
posted by jbrunjes

Beautiful shots.
Joby
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by Ol' Don October 07, 2008 11:05PM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Good shots.

I like #1 and #5 the best.

How do you like your new D200? What were you using before?
I wish the Nikons would meter, maybe yours does.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Sunday morning in the garden posted by BearWoodsDavid October 08, 2008 06:12AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Hi Don,
I was using and still sometimes use the Olympus DSLRs, until I get all the new Lensbaby goodies (has it been 4 weeks yet?, this is worse than Christmas). I love the D200s, they do meter. Which Nikon are you using? Thanks for looking and commenting Don, Joby, Kelly, Lokki, and MacGuy.

David Akoubian

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today