Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by PBlais

Sweet 50 with marco rings

view post

First images with the D200

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First images with the D200 posted by BearWoodsDavid September 26, 2008 10:16PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

I picked up a new D200 yesterday and borrowed a 3G (since mine are Olympus mounts) and this is the first shot. I am doing a switch to Nikon for some business reasons as well as technical reasons. Thanks for looking.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: First images with the D200 posted by RichB September 26, 2008 11:26PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

David,

Love the soft blending of the whites and purples, as well as the clarity of the stamen, in contrast. My guess is back-lighting has made it appear the flower is producing its own light. Beautiful!

Rich
Re: First images with the D200 posted by BearWoodsDavid September 27, 2008 10:10AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks Rich, here is another one too.
David

David Akoubian

Re: First images with the D200 posted by Keithnc September 28, 2008 09:48PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Very Nice shots. Hope you like your new D200.
Re: First images with the D200 posted by BearWoodsDavid September 28, 2008 09:51PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks Keith, I love it, I am picking up the second one today. I still have a lot of older AI and AIS lenses that I can use until I decide on the right glass.
David

David Akoubian

Re: First images with the D200 posted by shurla5 September 29, 2008 01:09AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

Very pretty David, can you get an adapter that will convert your olympus mount lensbaby to work on your D200? I went from nikon to canon and just picked up an adapter for about 20 bucks.
I have put my Nikon mount 3g on ebay because I want the composer really bad. My husband said I could go ahead and order but I have decided not to order until after I sell the 3g.
Patience is a virtue
Re: First images with the D200 posted by BearWoodsDavid September 29, 2008 07:51AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

I am sure there is, but I am planning to pick up all of the new line of LBs anyway. With the interchangeable optics they do everything. Plus I am going to keep one of my Olympus bodies and several lenses for it for some specific use. Thanks for the suggestion though.
David

David Akoubian

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today