Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

13 minutes ago by CatGargoyle

The Lutheran Home

view post

"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Newer Topic | Older Topic

"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lorna Taylor January 19, 2014 09:55AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Shot in camera with the composer.

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: "Silently, one by one, posted by CatGargoyle January 19, 2014 08:02PM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

Nicely done. Great composition.
Cat
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by TG-J (Admin) January 29, 2014 01:37PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Lovely light play. :) tony
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Morkumentary February 01, 2014 04:59AM reply | quote
posted by Morkumentary
Very pretty. I still need to figure out how to use this kit!
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lorna Taylor February 01, 2014 05:43AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thanks guys , Morkumentary I think you have your Lensbaby figured out from what I saw of your work . There is a very simple trick to this shot and how it was done in camera but to tell would ruin the illusion !;)

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Morkumentary February 01, 2014 05:45AM reply | quote
posted by Morkumentary
I work mostly with the edge 80. The creative aperture confuses me. As far as do you have to throw everything out of focus to get the shapes to show?
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lorna Taylor February 01, 2014 05:47AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

No creative apps were hurt in the making of this shot !! It is just the simple reflection of trees in a Christmas store window !! ;)

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Morkumentary February 01, 2014 05:52AM reply | quote
posted by Morkumentary
Oh wow! Cool! LOL! I thought it was the creative aperture set....
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lorna Taylor February 01, 2014 05:53AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Now the cats out of the bag !!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lizness February 21, 2014 03:14AM reply | quote
posted by Lizness
Love this--so beautiful!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today