Lensbaby Studio Forums

"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Newer Topic | Older Topic

"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lorna Taylor January 19, 2014 09:55AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Shot in camera with the composer.

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: "Silently, one by one, posted by CatGargoyle January 19, 2014 08:02PM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

Nicely done. Great composition.
Cat
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by TG-J (Admin) January 29, 2014 01:37PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Lovely light play. :) tony
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Morkumentary February 01, 2014 04:59AM reply | quote
posted by Morkumentary
Very pretty. I still need to figure out how to use this kit!
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lorna Taylor February 01, 2014 05:43AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thanks guys , Morkumentary I think you have your Lensbaby figured out from what I saw of your work . There is a very simple trick to this shot and how it was done in camera but to tell would ruin the illusion !;)

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Morkumentary February 01, 2014 05:45AM reply | quote
posted by Morkumentary
I work mostly with the edge 80. The creative aperture confuses me. As far as do you have to throw everything out of focus to get the shapes to show?
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lorna Taylor February 01, 2014 05:47AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

No creative apps were hurt in the making of this shot !! It is just the simple reflection of trees in a Christmas store window !! ;)

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Morkumentary February 01, 2014 05:52AM reply | quote
posted by Morkumentary
Oh wow! Cool! LOL! I thought it was the creative aperture set....
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lorna Taylor February 01, 2014 05:53AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Now the cats out of the bag !!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: "Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ? Henry Wadsworth Longfellow posted by Lizness February 21, 2014 03:14AM reply | quote
posted by Lizness
Love this--so beautiful!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today