Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

8 hours ago by PBlais

Re: Experimenting with flowers

view post

On the farm with Edge 80

Newer Topic | Older Topic

On the farm with Edge 80 posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) July 26, 2013 06:11AM reply | quote
Went out to my uncle's farm before work today to photograph and video the pack of diligent bumble bees currently harvesting pollen from the lavender patch - but it was more difficult than I thought. After an hour or so of getting frustrated and not getting what I had imagined I looked up and there was the moon still visible in the morning sky. Makes me want to get up early more often to enjoy all of nature's little surprises, the damp air and the fresh light...
Re: On the farm with Edge 80 posted by Lorna Taylor July 26, 2013 07:31AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Love the Dalia shot , beautiful focus !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: On the farm with Edge 80 posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) July 26, 2013 08:38AM reply | quote
And here's one more - from my second look through all the shots.
Re: On the farm with Edge 80 posted by Darlene July 26, 2013 11:01AM reply | quote
posted by Darlene
They are all wonderfulpictures. I especially like the red flower, the focus is so sharp and the background is lovely.
Re: On the farm with Edge 80 posted by Lorna Taylor July 27, 2013 11:45PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Love lavender, sweet shot !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today