Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

13 hours ago by ranfoto

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

Black/White Wedding Photography

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Black/White Wedding Photography posted by gigov July 02, 2013 07:24PM reply | quote
posted by gigov
Hello!

Last friday I had a wedding photoshooting, which took place along the streets of Vienna. To spice up some of the photos, I used the Lensbaby Edge80 and I have to admit I was quite happy with it. I am posting the link here, scroll down and you will recognize the Lensbaby artwork. I absolutely love this lens! It's my baby!

Here the link:
[www.behance.net]

Greetings from Vienna!
Tony
www.fb.com/gigov
Re: Black/White Wedding Photography posted by Kirsten (Admin) July 03, 2013 03:39AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Hi Tony,

Welcome. Great shots. The Edge 80 is a perfect way to isolate your subjects in a city setting.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: Black/White Wedding Photography posted by TG-J (Admin) July 04, 2013 07:50PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Verrrry nice work Tony. Wait till you wrap your head around some of the other optics. Had a look at your web site. Nice - tasteful. :)tony
Re: Black/White Wedding Photography posted by Lorna Taylor July 09, 2013 09:12AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Beautiful shot !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Black/White Wedding Photography posted by gigov August 04, 2013 09:26PM reply | quote
posted by gigov
Thank you Kirsten! Thank you everyone for the sweet feedback! Will be posting more soon!

Greetings!
Tony
www.tonygigov.com
Re: Black/White Wedding Photography posted by alienmeatsack August 15, 2013 06:30AM reply | quote
posted by alienmeatsack

A lovely shot. Creamy and dreamy just like a wedding!

ams
---

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today