Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

21 minutes ago by oliver tudoras

Re: On the other side

view post

Took my Double Glass out for a drive.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Took my Double Glass out for a drive. posted by beyond_Life April 26, 2013 05:47AM reply | quote
posted by beyond_Life
Every morning and evening I drive between the office and my home. An hour in the morning, and hour in the evening. And today I had my new camera bag (Vanguard Skyborn 51. I can recomend this bag to anyone. Great bag) and my new gadgets: A Composer Pro with Double Glass and a Fisheye optic. I never thought to bring my 6D in the front of the car. Most of the time my gear is in the back, covered up for noosy eyes. But This time I had a feeling I needed my gear up front before I started driving. And maybe as you all know, the Skyborn 51 is a big bag. And its fresh and new so not realy easy to handle just yet. Its a bit rigid. And on the passenger seat it looks huge.

So I was stuck in traffic, got an email from one of my weekly photo challenge sites (http://www.spunwithtears.com/thursday.html) and it was Transportation. How convenient! I took my 6d out, screwed on the Composer with the double glass and tried to get a few fun shots. I think I did a good job :)

Just wanted to share this with you.

Btw. you can find more of my entries for photo challenges on www.wiggersrobert.nl. Any text is in dutch most of the time, but most of the pictures have a link below them with the site that provides the challenge. Have fun!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2013 05:49AM by beyond_Life.
Re: Took my Double Glass out for a drive. posted by RhondaInMA May 04, 2013 08:08AM reply | quote
posted by RhondaInMA

Absolutely love the first and third... but they are all great. Nice work!

~ Rhonda
Re: Took my Double Glass out for a drive. posted by breakneck74 May 19, 2013 12:18AM reply | quote
posted by breakneck74
I like the first! Well done! Did you do much other than adjust saturation and contrast in post production? Very nice!
Re: Took my Double Glass out for a drive. posted by vpv June 03, 2013 12:59AM reply | quote
posted by vpv
I'm for #1! It's very artistic!

Tx,
Pavel

Cheers!
-------

"To create interesting light, you have to create interesting shadow" - Syl Arena
"Light in the Shadows" A. Meredith Walters
[500px.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today