Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by PBlais

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

Thought I'd introduce myself and show a few shots

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Thought I'd introduce myself and show a few shots posted by LuckyShot April 20, 2013 12:12PM reply | quote
posted by LuckyShot
Hi, I'm new to this forum and actually to lensbaby in general. I actually only received my Composer Pro a couple days ago and today I took it out for a trial run and these are a few shots that I thought came out pretty well.

These were all taken on the grounds of Vanderbilt Mansion in Hyde Park NY, if anyone was curious. I used the Sweet 35, though I do have also have the double glass optic. I guess that's next for me to play around with.
Re: Thought I'd introduce myself and show a few shots posted by CatGargoyle April 20, 2013 08:42PM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

Greetings LuckyShot,
Your off to a good start. Like #3, but I'm partial to those kinds of B&W's. Keep on posting.
Cat
Re: Thought I'd introduce myself and show a few shots posted by Mamaoval April 21, 2013 12:57AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Lovely, Luckyshot--Like CatGargoyle, the railroad tracks are my favorite. Welcome to Forum!

Sydney
Re: Thought I'd introduce myself and show a few shots posted by sr patife April 22, 2013 07:19AM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

welcome to the forum. third shot is also my favourite.

Nuno Caldeira
Lensbaby Lovers
leavesfromthepresentpast

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today