Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

30 minutes ago by CatGargoyle

The Lutheran Home

view post

Lensbaby on APSC or DX camera

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby on APSC or DX camera posted by KalenaR April 16, 2013 09:15PM reply | quote
posted by KalenaR
I just read a comment (not here) that the tilt function on the Lensbaby lenses is made for full frame cameras and the sweet spot will move out of the frame if person uses them on a DX or smaller camera. Any thoughts on this?
Re: Lensbaby on APSC or DX camera posted by TG-J (Admin) April 16, 2013 10:33PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

If that is the case, imagine the problems those who are using the LB on a Sony nex are having. Its a bit like saying don't buy a Ferrari , they will only go over the speed limit. That statement is total rubbish , disregard it. Hope this helps. tony
Re: Lensbaby on APSC or DX camera posted by KalenaR April 17, 2013 01:38AM reply | quote
posted by KalenaR
I agree, Tony! I did disregard the comment, but wanted to see what other had to say about it.
Re: Lensbaby on APSC or DX camera posted by altprocess April 18, 2013 09:32PM reply | quote
posted by altprocess

I shoot with both full-frame and a smaller sensor. It works fine on both.
Re: Lensbaby on APSC or DX camera posted by KalenaR April 19, 2013 07:09AM reply | quote
posted by KalenaR
I didn't think there was an issue, but reading that comment was somewhat comical!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today