Latest Post

40 minutes ago by jffoto

Re: Before the Rain

view post

A Tale of Two Companies

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A Tale of Two Companies posted by Outback March 03, 2013 08:57AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

This afternoon I was doing a ground level macro shoot with my Composer when the lateral support aspect of my tripod failed. My camera, Composer, 1.6 tele and 4x macro lens dropped hard four to six inches and impacted on a concrete curb. The impact point was the rubberized side edge of my Composer. This is now the third time something bad has happened to this lens while in my care. Once again the LB Composer came away unscathed. In this particular case I think it may have even saved my camera body. What a fine product. My tripod company on the other hand has a nasty-gram waiting for them at business open tomorrow...
Re: A Tale of Two Companies posted by sr patife March 04, 2013 09:24PM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

happy that everything is fine with your Lensbaby gear John. We can all take precautions, but accidents might happen. Thats why a sturdy and trusty tripod is needed. I need to buy a proper one, dont wanna have a similar story but with a bad ending.
Re: A Tale of Two Companies posted by Victoria Bell March 07, 2013 08:41AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Big fat sigh of relief, huh?

My Flickr Photostream

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today