Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

21 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Edge 80 at the graveyard (BW FILM HP5+)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Edge 80 at the graveyard (BW FILM HP5+) posted by wharris January 24, 2013 07:56AM reply | quote
posted by wharris
Now that Ive redeployed back home decided to go to my favorite place to take photos =) This was kinda of a test roll mainly because it was x-rayed like 5 times in the airport. Also had to use my old scanner since my current scanner is still somewhere in transition. Ill have to rescan them once it arrives. hope you enjoy them.
Re: Edge 80 at the graveyard (BW FILM HP5+) posted by gardencat January 25, 2013 10:01AM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

Great series. The second to last one creeps me out. That sort of melted looking crucifix with the murky background is scary.
Re: Edge 80 at the graveyard (BW FILM HP5+) posted by bodhilens January 25, 2013 10:47AM reply | quote
posted by bodhilens

Nice Edge 80 work! I think I like that crucifix shot because it is scary. :-)

[bodhilensphotography.com]
Re: Edge 80 at the graveyard (BW FILM HP5+) posted by wharris January 27, 2013 04:15AM reply | quote
posted by wharris
thanks yea i'm digging the edge 80 a lot! =)
Re: Edge 80 at the graveyard (BW FILM HP5+) posted by DMacDzigns January 27, 2013 04:52AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

I don't see these as creepy at all, rather, heartfelt photographs of forgotten graves. The crucifix is a very powerful image to me. I am curious what your intention was. That said, I like them all.

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: Edge 80 at the graveyard (BW FILM HP5+) posted by Victoria Bell January 31, 2013 01:30AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Nice series. 8 and 10 especially stand out to me.

My Flickr Photostream

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today