Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

12 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: Leaf abstractions in B&W

view post

Double Glass Optic Portraits

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Double Glass Optic Portraits posted by Former_farmgirl January 11, 2013 01:38AM reply | quote
posted by Former_farmgirl

These were all taken the same day with a gown we made from window screen and tulle. I loved the extra "Edge" they gave to these images. While I love the first one, I rather like the soft feeling of the last three as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2013 01:17AM by Former_farmgirl.
Re: Double Glass Optic Portraits posted by 80s_girl January 11, 2013 04:03AM reply | quote
posted by 80s_girl
just lovely!

[80sgirlart.com]
Re: Double Glass Optic Portraits posted by gardencat January 12, 2013 11:32PM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

I like #2 best, It's not as flattering to the subject but I find it more interesting and the expression more intense and more engaging.

I love the background in number 4 but 1, 3 and 4 are more just like pretty pictures. #2 makes me wonder about what was going on before and after the shot and what this woman is all about.
Re: Double Glass Optic Portraits posted by Former_farmgirl February 07, 2013 10:30AM reply | quote
posted by Former_farmgirl

Thanks garden cat. I believe in that shot she was channeling Grizabella from cats. :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today