Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

Composer double optic and BW Film

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Composer double optic and BW Film posted by wharris January 10, 2013 07:26PM reply | quote
posted by wharris
I think I am Officially in love with this combo The lensbaby's composer with Film is so perfect together! If I am wrong please let me know, it could be also this whole year of me with my developing chemicals that has me delusional! lol now if only Lensbaby had a a lens for the mamiya Pro.. would look perfect on medium format =)
Re: Composer double optic and BW Film posted by gardencat January 10, 2013 10:38PM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

I love these. The combo of the black and white, film grain, and lensbaby is really a match made in heaven. Has me wanting to dig out my old Minolta...but then I'd have to start developing too...and I don't think I'm up for that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2013 10:38PM by gardencat.
Re: Composer double optic and BW Film posted by wharris January 10, 2013 10:53PM reply | quote
posted by wharris
lol it times it does seem like a chore.. but once i pull them out of the canister and inspect them it reminds me why i love shooting film =) what minolta do you got? =)
Re: Composer double optic and BW Film posted by gardencat January 12, 2013 11:41PM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

It's just a Maxxum 400 si...first camera I bought for myself many years ago. I loved it and was only dragged into digital kicking and screaming several years later.

I never really got into doing my own developing though and it began getting harder and harder to find places that would do B&W processing.
Re: Composer double optic and BW Film posted by LensbabyLovers January 13, 2013 01:00AM reply | quote
posted by LensbabyLovers
wharris
now if only Lensbaby had a a lens for the mamiya Pro.. would look perfect on medium format =)
you can always buy one of these adapters depending what mount you got Canon/Nikon

Nice photos, my favourite is number 6, well captured.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2013 01:00AM by LensbabyLovers.
Re: Composer double optic and BW Film posted by bigCHUCK83 January 13, 2013 03:34AM reply | quote
posted by bigCHUCK83
I love the film grain in these... just picked up batteries for my old(isn) nikon film camera. Thanks for the inspiration!

Now time to attache the lensbaby to it and take it for a spin...
Re: Composer double optic and BW Film posted by wharris January 14, 2013 01:11AM reply | quote
posted by wharris
glad to hear so many people enjoying them.. as it is I am still waiting for my edge 80 to arrive out here..sadly I had to ship my scanner and developing tanks because this deployment is drawing to an end.. but i hope to post more in a few weeks when i ship back and my supplies arrive =) ill also check out the suggested mounts. thanks once again!!!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today