Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 minutes ago by Kirsten

Re: Roma - Forum Romanum

view post

Army + composer+NEX7 = awesomeness

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Army + composer+NEX7 = awesomeness posted by wharris January 10, 2013 12:46AM reply | quote
posted by wharris
Currently I’m deployed and for the majority of my work I shoot film, needing some creativity I purchased lensbaby composer 2 weeks ago. I got my composer yesterday and as much as I wanted to play with it all day my battery died on my camera haha.. No means to charge it due to being on shift, I had to bust out the film camera and use that instead. Out of the few photos that I did manage to get on my NEX these two were my favorites! Both were shot with the composer using the double glass optic. As far as aperture I used the 5.6 disc. I’ll have to wait till tomorrow to develop the roll from today. Let’s just hope my lensbaby skills were spot on with my film as they were with my digital lol
Re: Army + composer+NEX7 = awesomeness posted by RhondaInMA January 10, 2013 03:13AM reply | quote
posted by RhondaInMA

Wow! Very nice. I like both of them a lot.

~ Rhonda
Re: Army + composer+NEX7 = awesomeness posted by wharris January 10, 2013 02:21PM reply | quote
posted by wharris
thank you! first time using it but I think i can get some really strong photos with this lens, well if i do it right. I just bought the edge 80 as well! now thats the lens im dying to get my hands on.. hopefully a few more days before it arrives =)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today