Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by ebby62

Re: sweet 50

view post

New CP with Sweet 35 Shots - Comments and Suggestions WELCOME!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New CP with Sweet 35 Shots - Comments and Suggestions WELCOME!! posted by GThorsen December 29, 2012 12:20PM reply | quote
posted by GThorsen

Just got my LB as a part of Christmas from my hubby. These are some of my first attempts. My biggest struggle is getting the diopter set as I wear glasses. With an autofocus lens it's never been an issue. Anyone have suggestions on how do set it up other than trial and error? :D

GThorsen
Re: New CP with Sweet 35 Shots - Comments and Suggestions WELCOME!! posted by altprocess December 29, 2012 11:36PM reply | quote
posted by altprocess

If your glasses correct your vision to 20/20 then your diopter should be set to zero (if you wear your glasses to take pictures). If you do not wear your glasses when using your camera, your last perscription for your glasses should provide the correction for your right eye (or left) in + or -. I hope this helps.
Re: New CP with Sweet 35 Shots - Comments and Suggestions WELCOME!! posted by photosnod December 30, 2012 12:56AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

When in doubt use live view, so you can fine tune your focus. If you shoot with canon, there is a third party firmware that you can download. it has too many features for the average Jedi, but it has a function called trap focus. in live view when you focus on a subject it will snap the shot for you when the subject is in focus. I have been able to take the shots in focus without it but when in a bit of a rush it helps out. I think you can get it for nikon as well
Magic Lantern is the name of the firmware check it out!
Oh ya its FREE!!!
Re: New CP with Sweet 35 Shots - Comments and Suggestions WELCOME!! posted by RhondaInMA December 30, 2012 05:07AM reply | quote
posted by RhondaInMA

Nice images... love the first one.

~ Rhonda
Re: New CP with Sweet 35 Shots - Comments and Suggestions WELCOME!! posted by GThorsen January 01, 2013 11:08AM reply | quote
posted by GThorsen

Thanks all for the tips. I will check out magic lantern as well as hunt down my last script. It wasn't too long ago so I should be at the top of the paper pile. Thanks Rhonda, she's our little Poshie baby, all of 4 lbs full grown. It was my favorite photo but I'm biased! :D

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today