Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua

Newer Topic | Older Topic

a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by indigoblues December 28, 2012 09:23AM reply | quote
posted by indigoblues

just got my lens baby composer pro today--- this is my first shot. nikon d700 and lens baby double-glass optic shot at f2.0. LOVE this lens!!!

"art is a lie that tells the truth..."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2012 09:49AM by indigoblues.
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by GThorsen December 29, 2012 12:32PM reply | quote
posted by GThorsen

Nice!! Cute puppy!
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by photosnod December 30, 2012 12:48AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

You have nailed the sweet spot of focus, as a lot of lensbaby users dont seem too concerned with any focus. I like to try to get the sharpest focus possible. So with that said, nice job (I'm a sucker for chihuahuas)
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by RhondaInMA December 30, 2012 05:09AM reply | quote
posted by RhondaInMA

Nice shot... and the dog is adorable too!

~ Rhonda
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by indigoblues December 31, 2012 09:04AM reply | quote
posted by indigoblues

thank you!!!!!! i try and nail the focus--- this lens is a challenge, but i mostly shoot with older, manual focus lenses on my nikon d700, so i have some experience already. i love the lens baby---- :>
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by DMacDzigns January 01, 2013 05:14AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Well done. Cute dog too. Happy New Year.

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by indigoblues January 01, 2013 10:11AM reply | quote
posted by indigoblues

thank you so much!! ;)
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by kholid wakhid January 02, 2013 12:39PM reply | quote
posted by kholid wakhid

cute dog.. great focus
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by Mamaoval January 03, 2013 12:10AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Great shot, indigoblues--I agree with photosnod: clarity does count (in a world of blur), and this is a wonderful example.

Sydney
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by indigoblues January 08, 2013 02:00PM reply | quote
posted by indigoblues

thank you everyone for the kind comments! ;>
Re: a portrait of mini me, my chihuahua posted by janvanommen January 08, 2013 05:41PM reply | quote
posted by janvanommen

Stunning!!

www.janvanommen.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today