Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Christmas Tree shots

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Christmas Tree shots posted by gardencat December 27, 2012 10:24PM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

My Christmas afternoon go at the Christmas tree decorations.
Re: Christmas Tree shots posted by trish mccoy December 31, 2012 06:43AM reply | quote
posted by trish mccoy

They are all so wonderful.
Re: Christmas Tree shots posted by gardencat January 01, 2013 12:24AM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

Thanks Trish. I'm still working at learning the intricacies of this lens but I am having a blast doing it
Re: Christmas Tree shots posted by saskwatch January 01, 2013 01:46AM reply | quote
posted by saskwatch
These are really nice. Thanks for sharing them. I noticed that %4 includes stars and hearts - did you use two creative filters at the same time?
Re: Christmas Tree shots posted by gardencat January 01, 2013 11:55PM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

OH the stars and hearts is kind of funny. I did use the star shaped aperture disk but the hearts are actually part of a tinsel garland that was on the christmas tree. Because I knew it was there, I didn't think about it but it does look a little like the hearts you might get from that aperture disk.
Re: Christmas Tree shots posted by saskwatch January 02, 2013 11:20AM reply | quote
posted by saskwatch
Clever!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today