Latest Post

1 day ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

Lensbaby Love

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby Love posted by sr patife December 07, 2012 11:04PM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

hi, few shots done this year, since i deleted my old account here at the forum. sorry for the amount of photos...
hope all is well with everyone here at the forum, Mamaoval, Tony and the usuals suspects.

oh by the way, lost my lensbaby cap this week, gave up trying to find it, searched all over the place, but its definitely not at home or in my car, so probably it fell out of my bag somewhere, while shooting :(. tried to buy on the official webstore (10dollars), but the shipping cost are obscene (40 dollar or such). other option i found was this one on Amazon, looks fake. anyone got a decent alternative (im in Europe) or if someone in the US can buy it and send it to me, would appreciate it (will pay in advance, because the shipping costs for it are obscene everywhere to just ship a small piece of plastic that weights less than 100gr). thanks in advance
Re: Lensbaby Love posted by Mamaoval December 08, 2012 12:02AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

What an eclectic collection, sr patife--(Wondered where you'd been). . . Gorgeous flower and fountain; the old cash register is interesting, too. But my very favorite is number 9: The color, subject and composition is great.

Welcome back!

Sydney
Re: Lensbaby Love posted by sr patife December 09, 2012 06:56AM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

thanks Mamaoval for your kind words. will try not to vanish again and be here more often helping out and see amazing photos by other LB lovers
Re: Lensbaby Love posted by saskwatch December 09, 2012 11:05AM reply | quote
posted by saskwatch
Very nice set of images. I particularly like #1and #3.
Re: Lensbaby Love posted by sr patife December 09, 2012 07:00PM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

thank you saskwatch!
Re: Lensbaby Love posted by TG-J (Admin) December 09, 2012 09:09PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Damn Lens caps ! I recon every time you buy a lens they should at "LEAST" provide you with 3. Both back & front. Nice set . #9 reminds me of a scene from "war of the worlds".:)tony
Re: Lensbaby Love posted by photosnod December 09, 2012 10:28PM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

agreed, even to Canada shipping is a bit steep from the official lb site.
Re: Lensbaby Love posted by sr patife December 09, 2012 10:36PM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

thanks tony for the feedback.
regarding the cap, well, it was the first time i lost one, on the other hand i once lost a tripod.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today