Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Leaf abstractions in B&W

view post

In love with my Edge 80!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

In love with my Edge 80! posted by cmpotts November 02, 2012 07:52AM reply | quote
posted by cmpotts

Just some of what I have been doing with my Edge 80, I love it! It helps that I live in beautiful Florida :) If anyone is considering getting it, I highly recommend :)

Carina Potts
Flickr | Facebook | Redbubble
Re: In love with my Edge 80! posted by Mamaoval November 02, 2012 12:02PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Nice work, Carina--one and two are my favorites.

Sydney
Re: In love with my Edge 80! posted by cmpotts November 07, 2012 06:45AM reply | quote
posted by cmpotts

Thank you!! :)

Carina Potts
Re: In love with my Edge 80! posted by Muhammad Firdaus November 07, 2012 09:46AM reply | quote
posted by Muhammad Firdaus

Loving the third picture. Very 80's like.
Re: In love with my Edge 80! posted by Martin Trayvon November 11, 2012 12:49PM reply | quote
posted by Martin Trayvon
Gorgeous pictures. My favorite is the last picture. I particularly like the contrasting colors.
Re: In love with my Edge 80! posted by chasmcn November 11, 2012 04:28PM reply | quote
posted by chasmcn
nice set of images #1 i like but #7 for its minimalist view my fav
Re: In love with my Edge 80! posted by KeithN November 12, 2012 07:57AM reply | quote
posted by KeithN
The star picture is my favorite! I hadn't seen one like that before.
Re: In love with my Edge 80! posted by cmpotts November 18, 2012 12:34AM reply | quote
posted by cmpotts

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate you taking the time to look :) KeithN - Thank you! Nighttime photos with the Edge 80 are somewhat difficult with the manual focus, and not necessarily knowing what you're going to blur, definitely fun to experiment and see what you get :)

Carina Potts

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today