Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

The Car Show

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The Car Show posted by Samurai Photographer October 07, 2012 10:26AM reply | quote
It's still very hot in Florida, definitely not conducive to creating images outdoors. But it was overcast this morning and the temperature was milder than it has been. So Roxanne and I went to a car show armed with our Lensbaby gear. Here are a couple of images from the show. The images with the Double Glass optic were captured using the 2.8 aperture disk and the Edge 80 images were captured with an aperture of f/4.0.

Doug Plus Rox Photography
Doug Plus Rox Facebook Page

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]
Re: The Car Show posted by Lynnie October 07, 2012 01:54PM reply | quote
posted by Lynnie
These photos are a treat!!! just awesome guys. Have today been reading your book I downloaded from Amazon on my kindle. Looking forward to the next one.
Re: The Car Show posted by Samurai Photographer October 07, 2012 09:40PM reply | quote
Thanks Lynnie,
I'm glad you're enjoying the book.
Doug

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]
Re: The Car Show posted by lunapix October 08, 2012 03:05AM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
Great pics. Cool perspectives!
Re: The Car Show posted by Samurai Photographer October 08, 2012 04:25AM reply | quote
Thank you.

Doug Sahlin

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today