Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by lunapix October 02, 2012 04:23PM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
I could not wait to try out my new toys, and what a joy. It opens up a new world of creativity. Thank you Lensbaby!
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by Keri (Admin) October 03, 2012 02:53AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Wonderful selection of images - glad you are having so much fun!

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by lunapix October 03, 2012 04:09AM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
Thanks Keri, I've had a quick look at your work and all I can say is Wow! Great work! You are one busy lady.
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by bigtalljohn October 03, 2012 06:17AM reply | quote
posted by bigtalljohn

some nice images there
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by Lynnie October 03, 2012 07:57AM reply | quote
posted by Lynnie
Awesome photos.
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by lunapix October 03, 2012 05:21PM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
Thanks you guys! Please feel free to leave some tips and comments. You know we never stop learning. I will appreciate any input.
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by Coco October 03, 2012 05:27PM reply | quote
posted by Coco

Beautiful images, don't have any other comment to give you ;)
which optics did you use?
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by lunapix October 03, 2012 06:47PM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
Thanks Coco.
I used the composer pro (with double glass) on all of them (set at 2.8), with the Star aperture disk. I did some editing in lightroom afterwards.
Hope it helps...
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by Shatzie7 October 06, 2012 12:00AM reply | quote
posted by Shatzie7

Wonderful shots! Isn't this lens so much fun :)

Shatzie Wardall
Celtic Light Photography
[www.etsy.com]
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by esmond October 06, 2012 09:45AM reply | quote
posted by esmond
lovely shots, no tips as you are shooting like a pro already!
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by lunapix October 08, 2012 02:51AM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
Thanks Shatzie7. The lens is awesome!!!
Hey esmond thanks allot! You made my day. We all need some motivation now and then.
Re: My first try with the composer pro kit.... I just love it!!! posted by lunapix October 08, 2012 02:53AM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
Hi Shatzie7, I had a look at your web site. Very, very nice images. What macro lens do you use?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today