Latest Post

8 hours ago by strelar

The Scream

view post

Weekend @ Wellington

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Weekend @ Wellington posted by Lynnie October 02, 2012 03:36PM reply | quote
posted by Lynnie
Two weeks on from getting my composer. Flowers still not the best, will try again this weekend!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2012 03:37PM by Lynnie.
Re: Weekend @ Wellington posted by lunapix October 02, 2012 04:43PM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
I love the house pictures. The third picture is a bit under exposed for my liking (unless it was what you were going for).
I like the blurred and stretched colors of the forth picture. I can thinks of many places where it will look great when on a canvas. The pinks flowers brings a sense of calmness to me - like I wish I was there moment.
Re: Weekend @ Wellington posted by Lynnie October 02, 2012 04:52PM reply | quote
posted by Lynnie
Thank you for your comments. I love old houses and sheds. Yes the flower ones are not very good. I think the 4th really did not have a sharp sweet spot at all. The 3rd was taken in a glasshouse with not a lot of light. Should I have tried using the exposure button ie: + 1.0 or - 1.0 or whatever to get it right??? Still its great fun I just love my composer and everyone at camera club last night were really excited about it.
Thanks a mil!!!!
Re: Weekend @ Wellington posted by lunapix October 03, 2012 04:03AM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
In camera there are alot of options to get the exposure right like: Increasing the Exposure compensation, pumping up the ISO (with the drawback of noise or grain) or lowering the shutter speed ( where you might need to use a tripod ). Play around with each of them to get the feel of their results. Enjoy...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today