Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

Late Summer Afternoon at Stump Pass

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Late Summer Afternoon at Stump Pass posted by Samurai Photographer October 01, 2012 07:34AM reply | quote
Late one afternoon during our vacation, Roxanne and I went for a hike down the beach at Stump Pass in Englewood, Florida armed with nothing but our Lensbaby Composer Pros and our favorite Lensbaby optics. Stump Pass is a beautiful beach with tree stumps everywhere. The stumps look rather statuesque when photographed from the right angle. Mother Nature provided some towering clouds, which with our Lenbaby gear and an open mind provided the recipe for some wonderful images. The black and white conversions were done with Nik Silver Efex Pro 2.

Doug Plus Rox Website http://www.dougplusrox.com
Doug Plus Rox Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dougplusrox

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2012 07:38AM by Samurai Photographer.
Re: Late Summer Afternoon at Stump Pass posted by CatGargoyle October 01, 2012 08:18AM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

I particularly like the perspective in #2.
Cat
Re: Late Summer Afternoon at Stump Pass posted by Coco October 01, 2012 08:53PM reply | quote
posted by Coco

very dramatic landscape images! Love them all!!
Re: Late Summer Afternoon at Stump Pass posted by lunapix October 02, 2012 04:49PM reply | quote
posted by lunapix
Love them all. The black & whites really brings out the drama.
Re: Late Summer Afternoon at Stump Pass posted by bigtalljohn October 06, 2012 01:59AM reply | quote
posted by bigtalljohn

Love the images with #1 my fave as the tyre track are less obtrusive. I have just cured my addiction to silver efex, I feel a relapse coming on.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today