Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

24 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

My Lensbaby Firsts

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My Lensbaby Firsts posted by Sye Tuttle September 11, 2012 09:16PM reply | quote
posted by Sye Tuttle
Our wellies, Toy Truck, Accute Bridge, Canal Path.

Fun, fun!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2012 09:28PM by Sye Tuttle.
Re: My Lensbaby Firsts posted by Sye Tuttle September 11, 2012 09:21PM reply | quote
posted by Sye Tuttle
Anchored
Re: My Lensbaby Firsts posted by Samurai Photographer September 13, 2012 06:37AM reply | quote
I love the 4th image. It almost looks like an infrared shot. Great use of diagonals to lead your viewers into the image.

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]
Re: My Lensbaby Firsts posted by Sye Tuttle September 13, 2012 05:06PM reply | quote
posted by Sye Tuttle
Thank you (again)
Yep you are right. The 4th one was shot with R72 IR filter the converted to BW in RAW with a blue filter. The sun got covered by clouds during this shoot, much to my anoyance, but turned out ok (soft light as opposed to hard) in the end once the tone/histo graph was adjusted.

Sye
Re: My Lensbaby Firsts posted by fiona December 10, 2012 09:50AM reply | quote
posted by fiona
how did you do the 4th shot?....did you hold the R72 IR filter in front of the lensbaby? it is a beautiful photo...which lensbaby did you use? fiona
Re: My Lensbaby Firsts posted by D82photo December 15, 2012 10:29PM reply | quote
posted by D82photo
I'm going to have to try this with my ir a55. I'm assuming you either held the filter or have step up rings to mount it, I have the later so should be fun seeing the output with all the fantastic lensbaby blur

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today