Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Lock Keeper's Cottage

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lock Keeper's Cottage posted by Sye Tuttle September 10, 2012 09:08PM reply | quote
posted by Sye Tuttle
Hi All
This is my first post on the Lensbaby forum.
I have only owned my Control Freak since mid-August 2012, but I am loving every bit of it.
The image shown was taken along the Llangollen Canal, Wales, UK a couple of weeks ago.
I have been experimenting with long exposure Infrared for two years now (IR filters, not a converted camera yet). Though I am very happy with this image, I have had some glare problems with this set up - Pentax K-m, Control Freak,37mm UV filter, 37-52mm step up ring & R72 IR filter.
I would be very grateful if anyone has come across this themselves with a similar set up. Feel free to comment, even a negative one(!)
I will post some more asap.
Sye
Re: Lock Keeper's Cottage posted by Kirsten (Admin) September 11, 2012 04:29AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Beautiful IR- keep them coming!

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: Lock Keeper's Cottage posted by chasmcn September 12, 2012 03:59PM reply | quote
posted by chasmcn
nice composition lovely feel to the image i have been meaning to get a step up ring and use filters with my lensbaby your picture as just confirmed i need to buy one .
Re: Lock Keeper's Cottage posted by Samurai Photographer September 13, 2012 06:35AM reply | quote
I like your composition and the way you use the lock gate to draw the viewer's eye to the cottage.

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]
Re: Lock Keeper's Cottage posted by Sye Tuttle September 13, 2012 04:59PM reply | quote
posted by Sye Tuttle
Thank you very much Chasmcn. Glad to be of good (step up)use!

Sye
Re: Lock Keeper's Cottage posted by Sye Tuttle September 13, 2012 05:01PM reply | quote
posted by Sye Tuttle
Cheers Samurai. I apreciate your view. And ta for the link.

Sye

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today