Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

On a Sea of Loneliness

Newer Topic | Older Topic

On a Sea of Loneliness posted by MLedingham August 14, 2012 07:40PM reply | quote
posted by MLedingham

While on the way to work yesterday, I simply couldn't resist chasing after the incredible fog that has blanketed the harbor area in northern Norway's Tromso for the past few days.

You just HAVE to get out with a camera on days like these!

Best from Norway's Arctic,
Mark Ledingham

See me at [www.markledingham.com] and [500px.com] too!
Re: On a Sea of Loneliness posted by Samurai Photographer August 15, 2012 09:14AM reply | quote
These are very well done. Lensbaby is great for shooting in the fog. It makes the ethereal even more ethereal. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Cheers,
Doug

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]
Re: On a Sea of Loneliness posted by esmond August 15, 2012 03:56PM reply | quote
posted by esmond
nice shots, what optic did you use?
Re: On a Sea of Loneliness posted by MLedingham August 15, 2012 07:23PM reply | quote
posted by MLedingham

Thanks, Samurai and Esmond! Yeah, I agree, Lensbaby is just great in the fog. They're even more fun to play around with!

And, Esmond, I was just using my regular Composer at f5.6. Nothing more.

Mark Ledingham

Re: On a Sea of Loneliness posted by Wanda August 21, 2012 03:50PM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

Gorgeous shots! Love to watch them...

Wanda
Re: On a Sea of Loneliness posted by Garr8 March 12, 2013 04:17AM reply | quote
posted by Garr8

Stunning simplicity, Mark :)
Re: On a Sea of Loneliness posted by MLedingham March 12, 2013 07:18PM reply | quote
posted by MLedingham

Thanks, Garr, that's so nice. If I could find more minimalistic themes, I would definitely shoot more of them. And the Lensbaby lenses suit this kind of thing so well. ;)

Mark Ledingham

Re: On a Sea of Loneliness posted by cmpotts March 24, 2013 11:16PM reply | quote
posted by cmpotts

These are so simple and wonderful, the first one is my favorite!

Carina Potts
Flickr | Facebook | Redbubble

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today