Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

18 hours ago by barb

Re: getting started with lens baby

view post

First week with Lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First week with Lensbaby posted by gardencat August 13, 2012 02:04AM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

I bought my Lensbaby lens last week and have been having a blast with it ever since. Here are some of my early experiments:

Sorry I was linking to photo bucket and coming up with large pictures in the thread.
I've now loaded the images in the gallery here. See post below.
thanks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 02:16AM by gardencat.
Re: First week with Lensbaby posted by gardencat August 13, 2012 02:14AM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

Sorry about that, just figured out I should upload to the gallery here rather than direct linking
Re: First week with Lensbaby posted by Platinoff August 14, 2012 10:29AM reply | quote
posted by Platinoff
The fourth one is absolutely fantastic. Nice composition and tones. Cheers
Re: First week with Lensbaby posted by evilomar August 14, 2012 05:22PM reply | quote
posted by evilomar
Great first week with your Lensbaby,hope you get as much enjoyment out of the learning curve as i still do.
Re: First week with Lensbaby posted by gardencat August 14, 2012 08:34PM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

Thanks for the comments. It is a blast playing with this lens and I am amazed by the quality i can get from it. I thought it might be just a sort of toy, but it is proving to be so much more...so much more to learn too.
Re: First week with Lensbaby posted by Samurai Photographer August 15, 2012 09:13AM reply | quote
I love the fourth and fifth images. Excellent use of the Sweet Spot of Focus and great composition.
Re: First week with Lensbaby posted by gardencat August 15, 2012 10:40PM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

This is technically second week with Lensbaby but I thought I'd add to this thread instead of starting a new one.
Re: First week with Lensbaby posted by Muhammad Firdaus August 16, 2012 09:39AM reply | quote
posted by Muhammad Firdaus

Love the colour. Very nice and vibrant.
Re: First week with Lensbaby posted by Samurai Photographer August 16, 2012 09:40AM reply | quote
I like the pink flower. Nice focal point with the dew drop and good composition.

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]
Re: First week with Lensbaby posted by Wanda August 21, 2012 03:49PM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

Like the fourth image of your first post very much and the first of your second post. Great focus and colours with a real Lensbaby feel. :)

Wanda

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today