Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by ughridk

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

VW Beetle (Scout w/ Fisheye)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

VW Beetle (Scout w/ Fisheye) posted by ilana182 August 11, 2012 12:35PM reply | quote
posted by ilana182
I like the way the Fisheye made this VW Beetle look at a car show I went to recently

Re: VW Beetle (Scout w/ Fisheye) posted by gardencat August 13, 2012 10:00PM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

I like it too. I think I might crop it to get rid of the black corners but that is a matter of personal taste.
Re: VW Beetle (Scout w/ Fisheye) posted by Samurai Photographer August 15, 2012 09:25AM reply | quote
The perfect subject for the Scout and Fisheye optic. I like the dark corners. Sometimes I add a vignette to my Fisheye images to make the corners even darker, which helps keep the viewer in the image. I like how you used the headlight as a focal point.
Cheers,
Doug

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]
Re: VW Beetle (Scout w/ Fisheye) posted by Ingrid Vancas September 22, 2012 08:31PM reply | quote
posted by Ingrid Vancas
great shot!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today