Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

17 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

going on Alaska Cruise-what do you think I should take with me?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

going on Alaska Cruise-what do you think I should take with me? posted by craftygirlga August 07, 2012 09:25PM reply | quote
posted by craftygirlga

My husband and I are going on an Alaskan cruise with plenty of opportunity to get off the ship and play. Of course I'll take my telephoto lenses for wildlife from the deck but what Lens Baby products would y'all take if you were going?

Craftygirl

Every dog deserves one bite
-- Anonymous
Re: going on Alaska Cruise-what do you think I should take with me? posted by Platinoff August 14, 2012 10:58AM reply | quote
posted by Platinoff
Does it mean you still haven't got any product? Lensbaby choice is up to personal taste, I would say. My suggestion is that you check photo gallery on the home page and see what style would match with your taste. I am fan of single glass and plastic optic, but it doesn't mean it would be everyone's choice. Probably I didn't help a lot.
Re: going on Alaska Cruise-what do you think I should take with me? posted by Samurai Photographer August 15, 2012 09:17AM reply | quote
I would take a Composer Pro and Scout bodies. The optics I'd take would be the Double Glass, Sweet 35, and Edge 80. I'd also take the Macro Lens Kit. If space is an issue, you can tape two of the optic canisters together to save space in your camera bag. Please post some of the images you create during the trip.
Cheers,
Doug

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today