Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

16 hours ago by ranfoto

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

Playing with Light and Leaves

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Playing with Light and Leaves posted by Caroline August 06, 2012 12:56AM reply | quote
posted by Caroline

I was playing with light and leaves the other day as part of my month-long lensbaby challenge. :)

Caroline,

New Lensbaby owner and avid photo blogger:

www.lovestandsstill.com
Re: Playing with Light and Leaves posted by CatGargoyle August 06, 2012 07:41AM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

Caroline,

Very well done series. Strong, dynamic imagery, great use of both subject & lighting.

Cat.
Starter posted by zikosa August 06, 2012 08:53PM reply | quote
posted by zikosa
Hello Friends i have panasonic lumix gh2 with 14-140mm lens how do i use this lens baby equipment? i love the results it give for both video and photos am really green on this stuff.any help?matstephen68@yahoo.com
Re: Playing with Light and Leaves posted by Crabcakes August 07, 2012 12:43AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Lovely set--great use of that crazy LB lens flare. great B&W work!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Playing with Light and Leaves posted by Victoria Bell August 07, 2012 02:09AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

You're handling your LB quite nicely, Caroline! I did the same thing when I first got mine...spent one month shooting only LB. I looked at all the images here on the forum; you're doing well with your portraits too. I'll have a look at your blog too.

Keep up the awesome work!

My Flickr Photostream
Re: Playing with Light and Leaves posted by Victoria Bell August 07, 2012 07:48AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Tried to get on your blog, but an error message kept coming up.

BTW, do you play the autoharp? PM me if you do.

My Flickr Photostream
Re: Playing with Light and Leaves posted by Caroline August 08, 2012 11:09PM reply | quote
posted by Caroline

Victoria Bell
Tried to get on your blog, but an error message kept coming up.

BTW, do you play the autoharp? PM me if you do.

Oh, sorry about the blog. I was working on my website and the links may have jammed. Here is a direct link: Love Stands Still Blog

Please let me know if it still is not working. It is through blogger and the problem seems to be on their end. Thanks!

Caroline,

New Lensbaby owner and avid photo blogger:

www.lovestandsstill.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2012 11:10PM by Caroline.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today